Pathway to Wealth February 14th 2017
FREE SEMINAR: Pathway To Wealth
Discover Step By Step How We Have Helped Our Clients Add 1.5 Million To Their Retirement Assets
- Are you committed to achieving financial success?
- Are you a homeowner who has built up some equity, but are not quite sure what to do next?
- Do you have the potential to save $ 150 + per week?
- Are you aged between 28 and 50, and/or you have more than 10 years until you retire?
If you answered yes to all of these questions and want to be in the 10% who achieve real wealth then you need to attend this event
Did you know that more than 80% of people say they would like to be financially independent – but 90% of people fail to achieve even modest wealth!
What will you learn?
- 10 reasons most people fail to achieve financial success and what you can do about it
- The 7 steps to achieving wealth
- The 4 keys to a successful wealth management plan
- The simple formula for beating procrastination
- Why property, shares and superannuation are all important
- How saving tax can help fund your wealth creation
- Whether you should increase your mortgage repayments or start investing
- How you can make efficient use of your cash flow
You will receive valuable information on property, shares, superannuation, negative gearing, debt management and more. You will learn how to put together a plan that is right for you and your individual circumstances and goals.
Who is Catherine Smith?
Catherine has had over 20 years’ experience in Taxation, business, SMSF’s, finance and property investment. Catherine is a member of FBAA, a Fellow of the NTAA and a member of PIPA. She also holds a Diploma of Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking and Finance, & Real Estate, a master’s Degree in Taxation and in Accounting. She is also a Certified Results and Master Results Coach. Most Importantly Catherine is passionate Property investor & Advisor.
This presentation will take you through proven strategies for building your wealth.
This is not a get rich seminar. However if you want simple, effective and practical strategies for achieving financial success, then this is a must attend.